Public Safety Officer
The Florence Regional Airport is accepting applications for a full-time Public Safety Officer (PSO) to perform various firefighting, airport operations and law enforcement duties on behalf of the Airport District. Florence Regional Airport is looking for a firefighter who will be able to successfully complete law enforcement training. Entry level PSO’s must meet the following criteria:
Minimum Qualifications and Training:
- High School Diploma
- Valid SC Driver’s License required
- Class 1 Law Enforcement Certification
- Emergency Vehicle Drivers Training Certification
- Must pass a Pre-employment Drug Screen
- Pre-Employment Background Check required
- Pre-Employment Physical Fitness Test required
Excellent benefits package includes: Medical/Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, Sick Leave, SC Police Officer’s Retirement System (PORS), 401(k) and 457 Plans available.
To request an application package, please contact Marshell Johnson, Human Resources Manager at [email protected]. Deadline for submitting applications is 5:00 PM, October 17, 2017.
- JOHN D. RUSSELL FLORENCE, S.C. – World War II a...