Airport Maintenance Worker II – Open 5/1/2017
The Florence Regional Airport is accepting applications for a full time Airport Maintenance Worker II (AMW II). Under the supervision of the Director of Maintenance, the AMW II operates tractors, mowers, dump trucks and other motorized vehicles, hand and power tools for grounds, building and airfield maintenance and minor electrical repair. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Training:
- Airport Maintenance Worker I
- High School or equivalent
- Trained and experience in basic electrical repairs
- Basic Heating/Cooling and Plumbing skills, a plus
- Airfield Maintenance Certification or the ability within one year of hire
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following;
- Walking, standing, climbing, bending or crouching for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds
- Operating motorized vehicle
Please contact Marshell Johnson, Manager of Human Resources at [email protected] Deadline for submitting applications is 12:00 Noon, Monday, May 15, 2017.
- JOHN D. RUSSELL FLORENCE, S.C. – World War II a...
- The entire list of our Florence, SC (FLO) faresThe entire list of our fares from Florence, SC (FLO)
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL (FLL) $181 RTUS Domestic Airfares: Late Summer/Fall travel.
- Houston, TX (IAH) $221 RTUS Domestic Airfares: Late Summer/Fall travel. No peak holiday travel at this price.
- New York City, NY (LGA) $313 RTUS Domestic Airfares: 330 day travel period. No peak holiday travel at this price.