The Mission of the Airport
The Pee Dee Regional Airport District is committed to serving the public by effectively and efficiently utilizing the talents of its staff and other resources to plan, develop and operate the Florence Regional Airport in a safe, secure and financially responsible manner. Doing so supports the air commerce and economic development needs of the Pee Dee Region of South Carolina.
With a long history of continuous service to the public, and plans for continuous improvements to its facilities, the Airport is well-positioned to meet the needs of the community for many years to come.
The corporate powers and duties of the Pee Dee Regional Airport District are exercised and performed through the Pee Dee Regional Airport Authority. The Authority has nine members; two members are nominated to represent the City of Florence, three members are nominated by Florence County, and two members are nominated each by Marion and Dillon Counties. Upon nomination, the Governor reviews the nomination and typically appoints the member to serve a four-year term on the Authority. Each Authority member may serve two four-year terms until replaced by another.
The Pee Dee Regional Airport Authority meets every third Wednesday of each month inside the Airport Conference Room (unless otherwise notified) for its regular monthly board meeting. Except for Executive Sessions, Airport Authority meetings are open to the public.
- JOHN D. RUSSELL FLORENCE, S.C. – World War II a...
- The entire list of our Florence, SC (FLO) faresThe entire list of our fares from Florence, SC (FLO)
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL (FLL) $181 RTUS Domestic Airfares: Winter/Spring travel.
- Houston, TX (IAH) $221 RTUS Domestic Airfares: Winter/Spring travel.
- New York City, NY (LGA) $278 RTUS Domestic Airfares: 330 day travel period.