Complementary WiFi service is provided throughout the Airport terminal. The service is provided by HillSouth, Inc.
Airport Conference Room
The Airport Conference Room is conveniently located inside the Airport terminal and provides a comfortable meeting space for groups of up to 20 people. Furnished with a mounted, motorized projector and screen, the Conference Room is the perfect location for a business meeting and training.
As a convenience to you and your business, we offer the rental of our conference room facility during normal business hours (Mon – Fri, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM).
1-4 Hours = $90.00
4.1 – 8 Hours = $150.00
Payment & Cancellations:
Payment is due in advance of rental of conference room facilities. Cancellations must be made within 24 hours or rental fee will be charged.
Reservations & Availability:
For reservations and rental of the Airport Conference Room, please call 843-519-0551 or [email protected] Availability is based upon office use.
The Airport Business Center is located in the terminal lobby. Equipped with 3 comfortable work stations and FREE WiFi internet service, computer-users can utilize the center to take care of important business and any last minute needs prior to boarding.
For your convenience, the Airport Vending Facility offers a variety of breakfast, lunch and snack items. Provided by Pee Dee Food Service/Pepsi Bottling Company, the Airport Vending Facility has two machines for cold beverages and a machine for coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.
- JOHN D. RUSSELL FLORENCE, S.C. – World War II a...
- The entire list of our Florence, SC (FLO) faresThe entire list of our fares from Florence, SC (FLO)
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL (FLL) $181 RTUS Domestic Airfares: 330 day travel period.
- Houston, TX (IAH) $221 RTUS Domestic Airfares: No min. stay. Travel through early November. No peak summer travel at this price.
- New York City, NY (LGA) $278 RTUS Domestic Airfares: 330 day travel period.