Complementary WiFi service is provided throughout the Airport terminal. The service is provided by HillSouth, Inc.
Airport Conference Room
The Airport Conference Room is conveniently located inside the Airport terminal and provides a comfortable meeting space for groups of up to 20 people. Furnished with a mounted, motorized projector and screen, the Conference Room is the perfect location for a business meeting and training.
As a convenience to you and your business, we offer the rental of our conference room facility during normal business hours (Mon – Fri, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM).
1-4 Hours = $90.00
4.1 – 8 Hours = $150.00
Payment & Cancellations:
Payment is due in advance of rental of conference room facilities. Cancellations must be made within 24 hours or rental fee will be charged.
Reservations & Availability:
For reservations and rental of the Airport Conference Room, please call 843-519-0551 or [email protected] Availability is based upon office use.
The Airport Business Center is located in the terminal lobby. Equipped with 3 comfortable work stations and FREE WiFi internet service, computer-users can utilize the center to take care of important business and any last minute needs prior to boarding.
For your convenience, the Airport Vending offers a variety of breakfast, lunch and snack items. Provided by Pee Dee Food Service/Pepsi Bottling Company, the Airport Vending also has two machines for cold beverages.
Lil Jazzi’s Cafe
The Airport is excited and welcomed the opening of Lil Jazzi’s Café inside the airport terminal on April 12, 2017. Lil Jazzi’s Café offers hot breakfast items and pastries, a variety of fresh made salads, deli sandwiches and wraps, fresh fruit and juices, smoothies, and a variety of gourmet beverages. The café opens Monday-Friday 6:00 am-6:00 pm and Saturday 11:00 am – 3:00 pm. Closed on Sunday.
- JOHN D. RUSSELL FLORENCE, S.C. – World War II a...
- The entire list of our Florence, SC (FLO) faresThe entire list of our fares from Florence, SC (FLO)
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL (FLL) $201 RTUS Domestic Airfares: 330 day travel period. Late Summer/Fall travel. No peak holiday travel at this price.
- Houston, TX (IAH) $221 RTUS Domestic Airfares: Late Summer/Fall travel.
- New York City, NY (LGA) $313 RTUS Domestic Airfares: 330 day travel period. No peak holiday travel at this price.